Ashley Wheeler
(208) 351-0467
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com

Located in Rexburg, Idaho.
Serving Eastern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and parts of Utah.

Availability

FOR ANY ORDERS PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
ashleyscakesbydesign@hotmail.com (208) 351-0467


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mario Brothers

This cake was designed for a Mario Brother's fan. It has Mario himself coming out of the pipe on the top with different characters and elements from the game on the bottom tiers. It has been so many years since I've played this, but it was so fun to go back and find all the characters. Seriously, who doesn't love old school Nintendo?! :) Happy Birthday!

-20 servings

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this cake! Time to level up!
www.apartofhim.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

OMG I LOVE this cake .. I think I'm in love. Totally IN LOVE. I want this cake, but I live in Texas :( I would gladly pay hundreds for a cake this wonderful. Omg.. I'm so impressed. Why don't you live closer!?? lol

You are phenominal!